Notre Dame High Energy Physics Research Group:
Instructions on using the CRC Resources
Standard CRC Documentation
NDCMS T3 User Documentation
For Local Users
Note: All of this documentation is specific to our NDCMS T3 cluster. It is written and maintained by the users of that cluster, which includes you. Please help us keep this up-to-date. The most important way in which you can do this is to send e-mail to the NDT3 mailing list if you try any of the documentation here and find it's out of date. Not on the mailing list? Contact Kevin to get added.
For All Users
- Computing Resources - Update list of resources, document special HTCondor flags for running on earth and/or skynets?
- Storage Resources -- Make sure full list of /scratch365, /hadoop, /tmpscratch, and old /store are explained correctly
- General Monitoring (condor, network, systems, etc.) -- add matrix, etc.
- Managing your Disk on the Tier 3 -- Refers to old CE and transfer tools
- Job Submission -- Update for all the nice HTCondor things we've done.
Could Be Updated for CRAB3