Opportunity for Internship
The University of Notre Dame Center for Researching Computing scientists and engineers are dedicated to the advancement of computation based research at Notre Dame. The Center has multiple openings for Student Interns that will directly participate in software and system engineering in support of key research objectives. Interested candidates should contact the CRC with a copy of their current resume, academic transcript, and list of references.
Minimum qualifications include:
- undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior in computer science, informatics, physics or applied math
- capability to travel to ND campus
- capability to work a minimum of 8 hrs per week (on average)
- GPA > 3.0
- experience with the Linux operating system
- experience with computer architecture
- good written and verbal communication skills
Specific work hours will be flexible per negotiation with successful applicants (with the intent to work around the student's primary academic commitments). Starting pay will be $12.50/hr. Duration of the internship will be based upon performance and open for up to 40 hours per week during academic breaks (holidays, summer, etc...).
The CRC Point of Contact for the opportunity is Dr. Paul Brenner at email@example.com.