This Wiki provides collaborative CRC documentation for the Notre Dame research community. We highly encourage students, staff and faculty to contribute their knowledge, particularly on applications and tools with which you have experience.
New high performance scratch storage is available. Read more here.
New users information:
- How to Obtain a CRC Account
- New User Training for Fall 2015
- CRC SGE Environment for understanding job submission scripts
- CRC Quick Start Guide for example job submission scripts
Frequently asked questions are answered here:
- The next bi-annual maintenance period is January 8-10, 2016.
- Multicore Condor is Here! Notre Dame Condor Pool
To find more information quickly:
- Use the search feature to the left.
- Browse the documentation below.
- Consult the comprehensive listing of all CRC Wiki pages: All-Pages
|CRC Accounts and User Interface
||CRC Software and Libraries
||Linux at Notre Dame and Trouble Shooting
||CRC Systems and Specifications