This Wiki provides collaborative CRC documentation for the Notre Dame research community. We highly encourage students, staff and faculty to contribute their knowledge, particularly on applications and tools with which you have experience.
Want to know more about the CRC and what we do? This video will help explain.
New users information:
- How to Obtain a CRC Account
- New-user training course
- Sign up here
- CRC Quick Start Guide
- Overview of working on CRC machines
- CRC SGE Environment
- Example job submission scripts
- Linux Command Reference
Frequently asked questions are answered here:
- The next bi-annual maintenance period is May 2017.
To find more information quickly:
- Use the search feature to the left.
- Browse the documentation below.
- Consult the comprehensive listing of all CRC Wiki pages: All-Pages
The CRC scratch policy can be reviewed here.
Update 02/21/2017: /scratch30 has been permanently retired due to hardware and software issues.
|CRC Accounts and User Interface
||CRC Software and Libraries
||Linux at Notre Dame and Trouble Shooting
||CRC Systems and Specifications
|| Logging into XSEDE