This Wiki provides collaborative CRC documentation for the Notre Dame research community. We highly encourage students, staff and faculty to contribute their knowledge, particularly on applications and tools with which you have experience.
Want to know more about the CRC and what we do? This video will help explain.
New high performance scratch storage is available. Read more here.
New users information:
- How to Obtain a CRC Account
- New User Training for Spring 2016
- CRC SGE Environment for understanding job submission scripts
- CRC Quick Start Guide for example job submission scripts
Frequently asked questions are answered here:
- The next bi-annual maintenance period is May 13-15, 2016.
- Multicore Condor is Here! Notre Dame Condor Pool
To find more information quickly:
- Use the search feature to the left.
- Browse the documentation below.
- Consult the comprehensive listing of all CRC Wiki pages: All-Pages
The CRC scratch policy can be reviewed here.
|CRC Accounts and User Interface
||CRC Software and Libraries
||Linux at Notre Dame and Trouble Shooting
||CRC Systems and Specifications